Monday, October 17, 2011

Dogs love me cause I'm craaazy sniffable. I bet you never knew, I got the ill peripheral.



G. Love and the Special Sauce
Everyone knows G Love and the Special Sauce, right? Come on. They've been around since 1993! And met in Boston no less. And that sweet little ring to a name? A mental image of a light musical glaze over a doughy cinnabun, a dusting of some confectioner's sugar over fried dough, or some homemade marinara smothering a succulent chicken parm. I'll seagull that last bite. Well, anyway, whatever you imagine when you envision that Special Sauce, you can be sure it's mouth watering and made with love. G's love.

G. Love's coming to the House of Blues next week... Don't mind if I do! Want to come?



some fun cover action by the clash. Somehow this song has more views than the original by Toots and the Maytals



Santana piano gem that just rained down on me one day by accident... and now I cannot stop listening to it. I already sent it out to a bunch of trusty pals that love a good tune via gmail. But figured i'd post it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment