Tuesday, December 21, 2010

More songs about buildings and food



Oh when they carry me out,
Oh when they lay me down,
Oh when they bury me in the ground.
I want my people in the street,
doing that second line beat,
and I don't want no one to cry for me.



The California Honeydrops are a roots, blues, soul, and R&B American band formed in Oakland California. Their New Orleans sound and vocal harmonization make for an uplifting and rhythmic style of music.
The California Honeydrops- Cry For Me
11 Cry For Me by TheBeatBox-Arconti

Fleet Foxes- a Seattle Based Folk quintet, describing their music as "baroque harmonic pop jams."
Fleet Foxes- Ragged Wood
03 Ragged Wood by Stephen Branch

Arcade Fire- Haiti. thanks raf
Haiti - Arcade Fire by soundslikesaha

New Lil Weezy - what do you think of Cory Gunz?
Lil Wayne - Six Foot Seven Foot (Feat Cory Gunz) by pigeonsandplanes

Daft Punk is playing in my house... this video is terrifying.


Upbeat and positive, Jay Electronica's got nothing to complain about..


For those of you We No Speak Americano fans... this remix is sick
Yolanda Be Cool & DCUP - We No Speak Americano ( Vhyce Remix ) by Vhyce

WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO. BARBARA STREISANNDDD. REMIX.
DJ Jukez - Barbra's Bonker's (Dizzee Rascal VS Duck Sauce) by jukez

Act Nice and Gentle

No comments:

Post a Comment